A Glimpse Into Gardens of Intelligence
Download a free 38-page sample copy of Gardens of Intelligence where you can learn:
- About the Authors
- Introduction to the 4 parts of the book
- The entire chapter 3; “Preparing the grounds” where the 6 levels of the Gardens of Intelligence is demonstrated, as well as the Information – Technology People (ITP) framework and the team of gardeners needed.
How Can This Book Benefit My Organization?
Market and Competitive Intelligence (MCI) can help enhance an organization’s competitiveness by better understanding the competitive environment as well as leveraging the capabilities of preparedness for the future.
The book digs deep into the challenges and opportunities of how to succeed with technology platforms for market and competitive intelligence where the authors draw on their extensive experience from both Ericsson and Comintelli to present their “Garden of Intelligence” framework; 6 levels to growing a robust MCI platform.
These insights will make your organization healthier and more fit to reap the benefits of opportunities and handle disruptions in the future.
Have you read our case study with this large, global tech company?
Learn how Intelligence2day® helped structure and streamline the company’s market and competitive intelligence solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their intelligence work.
How Intelligence2day® works
WATCH OUR WEBINAR
Designing robust market and competitive intelligence platforms
Market and Competitive Intelligence (MCI) enhances marketplace competitiveness through a greater understanding of a firm’s competitive environment as well as leveraging the capabilities of preparedness for the future.
What do our clients have to say?
"We are now able to analyze the relevant signals and automate repetitive tasks."
"You don't need to spend hours looking for information - just go into the system and grab it."
"Intelligence2day® has decreased the time spent searching for information and improved the collaboration and sharing of insights."
What The Sample Book Covers
The content of the 38-page sample of Gardens of Intelligence book includes the following:
- About the Authors and foreword
- The Stupidity of Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction: What’s in it for you?
- Part II: Growing a Garden
- Chapter 3: Preparing the Grounds
- The phases and levels of growing a Garden of Intelligence
- The Information, Technology, People (ITP) framework
- The team of gardeners
- Key takeaways
More About The Book
The full Gardens of Intelligence book is a 350-page Management Guidebook on how to develop a digital Market & Competitive Intelligence operation that make you prepared for the future. It consists of four parts that will help you:
- Spend more time creating forward-looking actionable intelligence, thanks to smarter tools.
- Collaborate better and develop hypotheses that can be tested and validated by data analysis.
- Become more in line with future market expectations as predictions are more accurate.
- Use human analysis to put information into context, ask relevant questions, and create the best algorithms for machines.