Join us for a webinar Tuesday, May 17th 2022, 16:00-17:00 CEST
Join Our Webinar
Market Intelligence Meets Logistics For A Powerful Combination.
If you are in business development or market and competitive intelligence within the logistics industry or are interested in learning how market intelligence can be applied to other industries, this webinar is for you!
This webinar also concludes the hybrid workshop (held on May 10) where the Market Intelligence experts Matthias Grabowsk, Lidl Stiftung & Co. KG, Maud Prévert-Augustin, Giesecke+Devrient and Norbert Wenk, STULZ GmbH, discussed what is required from a successful Market Intelligence paltform.
With The Above In Mind, There Are A Few Questions To Be Asked:
- Is the logistics current working environment fulfilling these requirements?
- Is it still sufficient to set up competitor profiles and market insights in PowerPoint?.
- Do we need a mass of newsletters to inform internal stakeholders about ad hoc upcoming news and changes?
- What are appropriate ways of working with tools and channels to cope with today's overwhelming flood of information?
A deeper insight
With Market Intelligence, Businesses Can:
- Monitor and observe markets and competitors’ landscape regularly.
- Be informed instantly of all the fast-moving news.
- Identify trends and be aware of early warnings immediately.
- Provide each national subsidiary or business unit with its own information needs.
- Monitor regular news and updates.
- Create reports to discuss and draft the best solutions to today’s challenges.
About the Webinar
Date: Tuesday, May 17th 2022, 16:00-17:00 CEST
Date doesn't suit? Sign up and we'll send you the recording afterwards
Presented by: Emil Karlsson, Sales Director at Comintelli and Yvonne Jacoby, Head of Market Intelligence at SVP Deutschland AG.