Join Our Webinar
How to Radically Improve Your Field Intelligence Gathering Capabilities with Intelligence2day®
In this webinar, we will share:
- A new framework for event monitoring that works both virtually and in-person.
- Best practices for dealing with virtual trade shows and how to continue to provide value.
- How to use AI technology to reduce cost and effort to a fraction of a traditional approach.
- How to ensure instant delivery of intelligence from the conference floor to the stakeholder.
Let’s meet on Wednesday, October 28 at 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
What Will Be Covered
It’s the next step in event (conference) monitoring. Events are an important source of intelligence in many industries. However, gathering it has always been a time consuming and costly activity. Valuable insights are often delayed due to the time it takes to bring it from the conference floor to the executive’s desk. Add the current situation with many conferences and events going virtual to the mix, and you further add to the challenge.
About the Webinar
Date: Wed, Oct 28, 2020 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Presented by: Christian Bjerser of Comintelli and Jeff Mansfield of Proactive Worldwide.
A Deeper Insight
In this session, Christian Bjerser of Comintelli and Jeff Mansfield of Proactive Worldwide will show you how to:
- Rethink how you do event monitoring.
- Adapt to new trade show intelligence realities using case studies from multiple organizations.
- Create a new systematic framework.
- Use innovative AI technology to improve speed, quality, and value.